|E Lectures - Video Lectures
Process to View :
1. Click on the Link given at top or at "Download Files" and you will be directed to Video Lectures Page where all videos are listed and search facility is given.
2. Search the Video Lecture for Class you are looking for by filtering your search. If you are looking for School Segment - Select School -> Board -> Course -> Class -> Subject - > Chapter and click Seach. If you are looking for Professional Exams as CA/ CS/ MBA then Select Professional -> Board -> Course -> Class -> Subject and click search button.
eg: You are looking for Class XI Physics Videos for CBSE Syllabus then search as
1) School -> CBSE -> Senior Secondary Courses -> XI -> Physics
2) Professional -> ICAI -> CA -> CPT -> Fundamentals of Accounting -> Ch1 Accounting an Introduction.
and click search you will see all lectures for all topics listed. Now you can choose your Chapter and watch lectures one by one, Lecture Number is given in dscription. Click "View Video" link
3. You need to Pay points as mentioned, after that the Video begins.
Your video lecture is before you, depending upon your Internet Speed, video might take time to buffer, for that you can click on Play and then Pause it for sometime so it buffers completely and you can see video uninterrupted.
4. Cheers !! Your Live Class is before You !!
5. One Video Lecture ranges from 20-40 min and then each is divided in 5min clips for faster buffering, they will automatically play before you.
For any Queries as regarding Subject not found Call : 94149-87746 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Lectures for all topics, topicwise for Class 6-12 All State Boards, NCERT, CBSE can be found as:
English Medium Content - Search CBSE Board
Hindi Medium Content - Search Rajasthan Board
Class 6-12 (Hindi Medium- All Subjects) & Class 9,10,11,12 (English Medium- All Subjects ) & for Professional Courses as CA CPT & CS Foundation
Complete Courses Launched . More subjects shall be gradually added.....................
1. High Speed Internet Connection atleast 1Mbps or higher speed connection. As you will be viewing Video Lectures.
2. Computer Set with Speakers (Ideal Configuration: Pentium3,RAM =1GB)
3. Flash Player installed on your PC to run Video Files. In case you donot have you can download from link that appears while viewing Video.
Register yourself and view the Video Lecture by selecting the lesson of your choice anywhere anytime. Use search to locate the Topic you wish to watch.